The menu: Sunday Soup



Split pea soup and fresh bread for dinner. As the winter slowly winds down these simple bowls of soup seem extra special; we are warming ourselves against the last of winter and savoring each hearty bite. I have been making this bread every week since I found the recipe on Garden Mama's blog. Today I made it with half whole wheat flour and it was especially yummy. I almost bought a bread machine the other day, but decided I was enjoying the feel of dough on my hands too much. Maybe when the weather warms up and we aren't home so much it will be more handy.

One thought on “The menu: Sunday Soup”

  1. It is so lovely to know you are making my bread recipe each week. Soup and bread seem to be a cozy staple on these cold wintry days for us too : ) Warmest wishes to you!

Leave a Reply