Countdown.

Let's just ignore the six month hiatus and move on, shall we?

I was up late last night finishing our advent calendar. Last year we made a paper chain advent calendar and there was an activity written inside each of the loops. I was going to do the same thing this year, but decided at the very last minute to do something different. I wanted little envelopes, but wasn't sure how to make them. Then, in a flash from the past, I remembered that the middle schooler in me still knew how to fold a piece of paper into a little envelope to be passed in class.

Take a square piece of paper and fold it into a triangle:



Fold in the sides of the triangle:



Fold up once:



Take one flap and tuck it into the note, I mean envelope:



Fold the other flap the other way to make it look like an envelope:





Tada! Cute, huh? I wrote one activity in each envelope and taped them to some raffia. Come back and see what we have planned for the month! I will post our activities daily.



This entry was posted . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply