Countdown.



Let's just ignore the six month hiatus and move on, shall we?

I was up late last night finishing our advent calendar. Last year we made a paper chain advent calendar and there was an activity written inside each of the loops. I was going to do the same thing this year, but decided at the very last minute to do something different. I wanted little envelopes, but wasn't sure how to make them. Then, in a flash from the past, I remembered that the middle schooler in me still knew how to fold a piece of paper into a little envelope to be passed in class.

Take a square piece of paper and fold it into a triangle:



Fold in the sides of the triangle:



Fold up once:



Take one flap and tuck it into the note, I mean envelope:


Take the other flap and fold it over the other side so that it looks like a little envelope:



Tada! Cute, huh? I wrote one activity in each envelope and taped them to some raffia. As you can see, today's activity is going to visit Santa. Come back and see what we have planned for the rest of the month! I will post our activities daily.

This entry was posted . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply